A new 2020 study authored by Stanford University’s Donna Zulman and Abraham Verghese identifies five practices that “enhance physician presence and meaningfulRead more
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2: New management protocols will make different ‘laws’ within one Country
- Effectiveness of honey for symptomatic relief in upper respiratory tract infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Five Practices to Strengthen the Physician-Patient Relationship – Evidence from 2020 JAMA Study
- Machine-Learning-Based Electronic Triage Vs Emergency Severity Index 5- level triage: What gives best clinical outcomes?
- Searching for Health Information