In women with late-term but otherwise low-risk, singleton pregnancies, labour induction at 41 weeks can decrease the risk of stillbirthRead more
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2: New management protocols will make different ‘laws’ within one Country
- Effectiveness of honey for symptomatic relief in upper respiratory tract infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Five Practices to Strengthen the Physician-Patient Relationship – Evidence from 2020 JAMA Study
- Machine-Learning-Based Electronic Triage Vs Emergency Severity Index 5- level triage: What gives best clinical outcomes?
- Searching for Health Information