It is well established that cigarette smoking is associated with morbidity and mortality in several respiratory infections. However data fromRead more
- Effectiveness of honey for symptomatic relief in upper respiratory tract infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Five Practices to Strengthen the Physician-Patient Relationship – Evidence from 2020 JAMA Study
- Machine-Learning-Based Electronic Triage Vs Emergency Severity Index 5- level triage: What gives best clinical outcomes?
- Searching for Health Information
- Scientific truth about Aflatoxins